Them :)

Snippet Bout Me ya

My photo
A soul with split personality.

Sunday 19 February 2012

R E S U L T

Hello then. Got the result already.
But you know what!
i thought it's coming out on 13th.
But we so wrong! It came out two day earlier.
Mann can die la this way.

Seriously, the most anxious moment is when walking from V2 Cafe back to V4 (my house).
I started to talk merepek to cover my anxiousness. But my other friends, both of them so so so so quiet.

But then, checking my result.....
Hmm.. No smile. No cry. Numb look.
Just like what i expected, it didn't meet my expectation.
So frustrating. i felt so down down down.
And there goes my 'present' katanya. Huwarghhh!!

That's it. The end of my foundation. Alhamdulillah manage to move to the next stage. Officially First Year First. Call me akak!
Nahh
Joking!

NUMB

No comments: