Them :)

Snippet Bout Me ya

My photo
A soul with split personality.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Goodbye 2011!

Heyho
Sebelum ni pernah je pun post pasal 2011 kat blog lagi satu.
But kali ni rasa nak share lagi but this time expression from heart about my 2011

Me Working?
Hmm 2011 is not really my first time working. Before this I've worked in a tv show.
Believe it? Ohyes please. Haha. Well, it will be totally different for sure. Working at a retail shop is so tiring. Everyday i went to the shopat 10am and go back at 10pm. And thank God the shop only a 5min walk from my house. Wee~

Letter from Yuteypeh!
And yaa later around January i guess i receive a text from UTP mentoning my application accepted. What the fokar?
Lemme be serious, I DON'T EVEN have that U in ma mind that time. What i know, i just saje saje suka suka follow my friends sending the application and whatt??
One of my friends also got the offer but she couldn't make it. Due to personal reason. Me sobsob :(
At first, i'm so not going to UTP but later i think think think and think, why not?? So hello, i'm utpian.

There's too too too many to tell about UTP. I'm glad i met those funnehh people and they're my friends there.

______________________________________________
Two big events happen to me in 2011.
So all my 2011 experience was all based at UTP.
Been in love (not with UTPian!) Have crushes.

Hating, liking, gossiping!<<<- routine in 2011




Kbai for 2011
Heyy 2012.



No comments: